hi our favourite love bugs!
We're so excited to be back here again, it has been a minute! Hope you're doing well & we can't wait to share with you everything we love and inspire us this month. As you all may know, that our favourite month is here and we are here for it. We're gonna share everything feminine & all things romance with Valentine's Day is just right around the corner - we're gonna get you prep'd for your special day/night Valentine's celebration, either that's with the girls, group of friends or your beaus. Let's not stress, 'coz we got you!
Should we start?! Let's talk about the 'fits, babe! Do you know what are you going to wear, yet? Here you go... so, we've rounded up a few outfit ideas for you:
1. Brunch Date - we love long brunches, this can start around 10am to 3pm, easy. So we thought of an easy-style & wear Royce Dress. It may look the dress is fully covered from the front, but it has this beautiful open back detail to keep it airy and breezy for you. This dress goes a long way, hon, just like most of our pieces, she's very versatile to dress up or down.
2. 8pm Dinner Reservation - We pick Cataleya Bra Top + Oversized Devon Blazer for this appointment, they're together is very cool, chic yet so feminine. Paired with a baggy pants or flare pants, a pair of statement heels to top it off!
We would love a little accessory moment with this look, such as, gold hoop earrings, chain necklace and a stack of gold rings, as the look itself is already so simple & minimal. Gold accessories will definitely spice things up!
3. Evening Walkies - Enjoy dinner out under the moonlight and evening walkies around the city, now, this is for your romantic night out with your beau. We pick Eve Dress for this evening, the high neck and open back drapery details are really sultry and we suggest you to do your hair on a messy high bun to show off all of that details! This dress is perfect for an evening event as the silky satin will shine throughout the night! Since the night is going to be a long one, we suggest you also to pair the dress with a pair of block heels for comfort! Don't forget to bring your coat or an oversized Blazer for you to get cozied up when the night gets a bit chilly.
4. Afternoon Soiree - Etiher you're going out for an afternoon soiree with the girls or your partner, choosing a colored dress is a bold choice for a day time event. Of course, you wanna look stand out amongst the crowd. Xavie Dress would be the answer! She was made out of the comfiest rib fabric (in this whole world! I swear!), it features an open back self tie closure. With this dress, i think it's time to show off your sexy back and this dress will (definitely) highlight your waistline with its cut-outs. She's available in 3 colorways: green willow, sky blue & black - so, which one are you? ;)
5. A low-key date night in - Keeping the best one for last, this is probably our favourite subject. We love the fact if you're spending v-day alone, at home and doing some skin-care? Girl, thank you - for taking care of you!! We sure does love a me-time moment, so Nouveau Freja Set, is definitely the perfect lounge set to embrace this moment!
if you have someone to spend the night with, cook dinner for both of you, open a bottle of wine and pick a movie to watch! That's our kind of night!
Speaking of cooking, besides giving you some outfit ideas, we would like to also share some easy recipes to cook for the night in - they're very picturesque, delicious and you can whip them in less than 30mins!
and that's it, you guys! Thank you for tuning in & we hope you like this little v-day moodboard we whipped, we sure enjoyed tailoring it for you.
Wishing you all a lovely Valentine month, may it filled with love, wine & lots of aesthetic pics to put on the 'gram! Ha! Make sure to tag us, if you wear #SXS on the day and tag us if you're enjoying thisss and would like to see more blogs coming your way!
also, we hope you enjoy this 'Date Night' playlist we put together for you - it is perfect to play on the background while you're getting ready for the day, whilst you're cooking or just you're chatting from heart to heart with someone. Ahhh!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter ALL4YOU at check out for free shipping